Whenever you try to login into your router to change the default settings you have to visit an IP address that is 10.10 0.1 But usually, some users type 10.10.0.1 Piso wifi which is very much similar to the original IP address. But this IP address 10.10.0.1 is not correct because a default IP address of a router must contain numerical digits and dots(.) There is no alphabet or any symbol in the address. 10.10 0.1 Piso wifi pause time is a very less effective time compere with other IP addresses.
How To Login Into 10.10 0.1 Piso wifi IP Address
To login into any of the router’s IP addresses, you have to follow these simple steps mentioned below –
- Open any of web-browser on your desktop or smartphone.
- Type http://10.10.0.1 in the browser’s search address bar.
- Simply press the enter key and wait for the page to load completely.
- There you will see a login page, Simply type your router’s default Username and Password and click on the login button.
- You are now successfully logged in to the router’s IP address from here you can manage all the settings of your internet router.
Also read: 10.0.0.1
Default Login Username and Password for 10.10 0.1 piso wifi pause
If you however forget your router’s default login username and password then you can try these default username and password provided below –
Some users can log in on the first try itself. But some others may not be able to do the same. It is quite normal to encounter issues during Login and setup. Here is a troubleshooting guide for those who are unable to do it on the first try.
- Check whether the correct IP address is entered. Unless there is an exact match, the user cannot access the login page.
- The next mistake that users make is entering the wrong credentials. Double-check each character of the username and password before hitting enter.
- Some users have a tough time finding their IP addresses. Users with different operating systems can look up their IP addresses using the following steps.
For Unix and Linux users
- If the terminal is found on the Desktop, open it. If not, use the search bar to find it.
- Select Applications System tools and then choose Terminal.
- Type the commands given below in the terminal.
- IP course | grep default
- The command should give the following result – temo$ IP course | grep default using 10.10.0.1 dev eth0 proto static
- As it is evident from the result, 10.10.0.1 is the IP address for the device.
For Macintosh OS users
- Open the terminal
- Go to Finder > Applications. Select Utilities to find the terminal.
- After the terminal opens, use the command given below.
- netstat – nr | grep default
- The command displays the result – tmeo$ netstat – nr | grep default 10.10.0.1 UGSc 50 46 en1
- Thus the default IP address of the router is 10.10.0.1Piso wifi